Thread: **New** 8th Round matches for BB

Default **New** 8th Round matches for BB

Well well well, here we are, the penultimate listings. There is still an outside chance for 1 or 2 teams to make the playoffs so still all to to play for( look out for latest team standings to follow) and those that are out of contention, donít let that stop you, make your opponent work for it

So here are the penultimate listings:

Warpstone Wanderers( Marc Potts-Skaven) Vs Loose Cannons( Cameron Williams-Human)

Black Templars( Ian Titler-Human) Vs Fast, Furious Fiends( Adam Nether-Skaven)

Necropolis Patriots( Ian Naylor-Khemri) Vs Bladdered Blunderers( James Spicer-Dwarves)

Evil Sunz( James Naylor-Orks) Vs Valhalla Blackhorns( Anton Geale-Norse)

Goreraptors( Sam Cox-Dark Elves) Vs Cruel Intentions( Adam Evans-Vampire)

Those games that were failed to be played within the timescale, i have made my ruling now which is that all non played games this week ended in a 0-0 score, no SPP/FF/gold earnt, although any MNG players are cleared.

Ian Titler, your opponent is not on Facebook so please post when in this 2 week period when you are able to play and i shall pass that onto your opponent.
    Which FF Character Are You?
    The best Metal Gear Solid comic on the planet!!

"I may fight for the empire, but I stand apart from it" : Commander Farsight

Adam, Ian has replied, he says he is free on the 4/8/17
    Which FF Character Are You?
    The best Metal Gear Solid comic on the planet!!

"I may fight for the empire, but I stand apart from it" : Commander Farsight