Thread: **NEW** 2nd Round Matchups as of 7/5/17

Default **NEW** 2nd Round Matchups as of 7/5/17

Ok you Blood Bowl maniacs, i know you cannot wait to get back to hitting each other and earning piles of gold( or teff for the orks ) and now that the new players have had their 1st turn games, we now look towards the 2nd round, having redrawn and consulted Nuffle here are the next round matchups:

The Black Templars(Ian Titler) Vs The Goreraptors(Sam Cox)

The Warpstone Wanderers(Marc Potts) Vs Evil Sunz(James Naylor)

The Valhalla Blackhorns(Anton Geale) Vs Necropolis Patriots(Ian Naylor)

The Bladdered Blunderers(James Spicer) Vs The Loose Cannons(Cameron Williams)

Fast Furious Fiends(Adam Nether) Vs The Cruel Intentions(Adam Evans)

Blueswirl i have let your opponant know your forum user name so either you can wait to here from him or contact him here( his user name on here is pils)

It has come to my attention as well that some people have been working out FAME incorrectly so just for clarification here goes, after determining how many fans have turned out for the game, if both teams have the the same number of fans turn out then both coaches have a FAME of 0, if different number of fans turn up then the coach with the highest amount has a FAME of 1 while the other coach has a FAME of 0, if twice or higher the number of fans turn up than the other team then that coach with the higher has a FAME of 2 while the other coach has FAME 0

In the post match sequence, when working out winnings, you add the FAME you have so either 0,1 or 2 depending on the above.

Please use this going forward, as for what has happened so far, think of it as a new league bonus for 1st round only, the N.E.R.D treasury has well and truly been exhausted now.

Remember, it's not the right thing to do, itís the blood bowl thing to do
    Which FF Character Are You?
    The best Metal Gear Solid comic on the planet!!

"I may fight for the empire, but I stand apart from it" : Commander Farsight

Quote Originally Posted by necron23 View Post
    Blueswirl i have let your opponant know your forum user name so either you can wait to here from him or contact him here( his user name on here is pils)
    Excellent, cheers much. Adam vs Adam, eh? Does this count as a mirror match?

EDIT:
    Pils has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
    Ho hum!

Quote Originally Posted by necron23 View Post
    Remember, it's not the right thing to do, it’s the blood bowl thing to do
    Last edited by blueswirl; 11-05-17 at 08:43.
    Remember that we're not all on Facebook!

Quick question. I'm putting together my Nurgle team and am wondering about base sizes - how big are the squares on a modern BB pitch? I measured them last meeting but I've forgotten what they were - are they 40mm a side?

Heads up to my potential opponent: I may be at STAGS this Friday (12th) but I'm scheduled to give blood so may give it a miss.