Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Forming Armies

Like tiger said. Im playing the not british but still in red guys.
    "Every one knows Commissar's don't go into the Emperor's light. They stand in his shadow, so they can be sure of His loyalty..."

A call to arms,

My imperial forces are now nearly complete, so my mighty French brigades will soon start marching to smash the 6th coalition forces before they can join up to defeat me.
    My forces consist of 10 battalions of Line, 2 battalions of Lights, 2 battalions of middle guard and 2 battalions of old guard, together with a cavalry brigade and old boney himself in command.
    Come on you dogs get your troops onto the glorious field of combat so that I can once again become master of Europe.

Okie dokie an update to this old post. I put a hold on my french as no one on the coalition side has shown up to fight emperor Napoleon so was no rush to paint my french and join Napoleon in the field. So i bought a load of Austrians to fight him myself (sorry Andy ) .Sofar 6 battalions of infantry have been done,6 more are on the way,which leaves another 9 to do. Then its the cavalry and artillery to do .Slowly but surely there being done .So hurry up and paint those napoleonic figures you've had for the last 3 years lol..need to hear the rumble of cannon,pounding hooves and shouts of battle.

Would be nice to see some more Napoleonic warfare well done for keeping the faith Col

Ok quick new update 15 battalions of Austrian's are done.Will start on some artillery and then some cavalry just to break things up..also i've done 9 battalions of french infantry while i was in the mood lol,right back to it ttfn.